Python program to print the elements of an array present on even position
In this program, we need to print the element which is present on even position. Even positioned element can be found by traversing the array and incrementing the value of i by 2.
- STEP 1: Declare and initialize an array.
- STEP 2: Calculate the length of the declared array.
- STEP 3: Loop through the array by initializing the value of variable “i” to 1 (because first even positioned element lies on i = 1) then incrementing its value by 2, i.e., i=i+2.
- STEP 4: Print the elements present in even positions.
- #Initialize array
- arr = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5];
- print(“Elements of given array present on even position: “);
- #Loop through the array by incrementing the value of i by 2
- #Here, i will start from 1 as first even positioned element is present at position 1.
- for i in range(1, len(arr), 2):
Elements of given array present on even position: 2 4