Python program to print the elements of an array in reverse order
In this program, we need to print the elements of the array in reverse order that is; the last element should be displayed first, followed by second last element and so on.
- STEP 1: Declare and initialize an array.
- STEP 2: Loop through the array in reverse order that is, the loop will start from (length of the array – 1) and end at 0 by decreasing the value of i by 1.
- STEP 3: Print the element arr[i] in each iteration.
- #Initialize array
- arr = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5];
- print(“Original array: “);
- for i in range(0, len(arr)):
- print(“Array in reverse order: “);
- #Loop through the array in reverse order
- for i in range(len(arr)-1, –1, –1):
Original array: 1 2 3 4 5 Array in reverse order: 5 4 3 2 1