In this section, you will find a lot of useful MySQL administration tutorials, including server startup and shutdown, user security, database maintenance, and backup & restore.
Section 2. Users, Roles, and Privileges
- Create Users – learn how to create a new user in MySQL Server.
- Grant Privileges – grant privileges to a user account.
- Revoke Privileges – revoke privileges from a user account.
- Manage Roles – manage roles in the database.
- Show Granted Privileges – display privileges associated with a user account or role.
- Drop users – show how to delete a user account.
- Change password – describe ways to change passwords for users.
- Show Users – learn how to show user accounts in MySQL Server.
- Rename users – rename a user to another.
- Lock user accounts – how to lock user accounts.
- Unlock user accounts – how to unlock user accounts.
Section 5. Database maintenance
- Maintain Tables – provide you with commands to maintain tables.